Principal SAP Finance and Controlling Functional Analyst
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Who we are
With its A.I.-powered robotic technology platform, Symbotic is
changing the way consumer goods move through the supply chain.
Intelligent software orchestrates advanced robots in a
high-density, end-to-end system - reinventing warehouse automation
for increased efficiency, speed and flexibility.
What we need
We are looking for an experienced Principal SAP Finance and
Controlling Functional Analyst to join our Information Technology
team . You will be responsible for the analysis, design,
configuration, implementation, and support of ERP Finance
application processes and enhancements to meet end user needs. You
r extensive experience will support us in our implementation of
large-scale SAP transformations and deployment.
What we do
Are you ready to drive the change? Symbotic is embarking on an SAP
S/4HANA journey with a greenfield implementation project in the
private cloud. Our team will bridge the technical and business
functions , as well as be accountable for driving and configuring
SAP functional areas for key business functions and the overall
planning, execution, and success of the SAP initiative across the
What you'll do
- I dentify & document business requirements, as well as map them
to SAP to design the future state solution.
- Configur e and prototyp e business solutions based on blueprint
/ business process definitions.
- Assist with testing activities such as, but not limited to,
creating test scenarios, cases, and scripts, as well as executing
unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance
- Develop a strong understanding of all system functions within
the SAP/S4H ANA fin ancial modules to effectively support and
improve the on-going architecture.
- Plan, organiz e , document, coordinat e , and schedul e work in
the development of assigned tasks. May lead or supervise the
assignments of other team members.
- Assist with training activities and post implementation
- Stay abreast of current and future business policies,
procedures, and workflows within the Business Unit that is
- Develop and maintain financial process SOP's.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field .
- 15+ years of ERP implementation experience as a SAP Finance
- Minimum of 5 full life cycle implementations of SAP S/4HANA
- Experience with the design systems & processes of SAP FI-CO and
integration with SAP Project system.
- Hands-on experience with S/4HANA Financials including General
Ledger, Asset Accounting & Asset Under Construction, Accounts
Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank integrations, Payments, Taxes,
Month end processes with SAP group consolidation & SAC, and
multi-companies & currencies .
- Project Systems (PS) knowledge is a plus, controlling
experience is a plus.
- Experience working with Finance teams in a fast-paced
- General knowledge of ERP platforms .
- Experience with detailed requirements gathering and strong
business process design skills.
- Significant experience with unit, integration testing and user
acceptance testing along with post-production support.
- Ability to manage high pressure situations and build trust with
customers and stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous issues and
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to details
- Capability to work independently, take initiative with minimal
- Excellent verbal and written communication, active listening,
and interpersonal skills .
- Experience working with Agile Scrum methodology , and SAP
Activate, preferably in Greenfield implementation project .
Symbotic is an automation technology leader reimagining the supply
chain with its end-to-end, AI-powered robotic and software
platform. Symbotic reinvents the warehouse as a strategic asset for
the world's largest retail, wholesale, and food & beverage
companies. Applying next-gen technology, high-density storage and
machine learning to solve today's complex distribution challenges,
Symbotic enables companies to move goods with unmatched speed,
agility, accuracy and efficiency. As the backbone of commerce the
Symbotic platform transforms the flow of goods and the economics of
supply chain for its customers. For more information, visit .
We are a community of innovators, collaborators and pioneers who
embrace our differences, because we know unique perspectives make
us stronger and smarter. Every perspective matters. We depend on
the collective voices of our employees, customers and community to
help guide us as we build a better place to work - for you and the
world. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity
We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity,
gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Keywords: Symbotic, Lawrence , Principal SAP Finance and Controlling Functional Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!