Company: Crown Bakeries
Posted on: May 4, 2022
Job DescriptionBagel Boy/Crown Bakeries is looking to add to our
administrative team! We are searching for a self-motivated
individual with a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, and
eagerness to succeed. If you are great at multitasking and have
excellent interpersonal skills, you will thrive in this
position!This is a full time Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
position with hours from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
This position supports managers and employees through a variety of
tasks related to organization and communication.Job
responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering, screening, and directing all incoming calls.
- Greeting, screening, and providing general support to all
visitors, guests, and employees.
- Maintaining security by following company protocol for
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing,
copying, scanning, etc.
- Distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and
- Adequately prepare shipments utilizing Fed Ex, UPS and USPS
- Maintain, organize, and order office inventory.
- Ensure operation of office equipment by completing preventive
maintenance requirements, calling for and coordinating repairs, and
maintaining equipment inventory.
- Maintain and replenish copies of production documents, labels,
and training paperwork.
- Develop and update administrative procedures as needed.
- Greet, train, and direct new employees.
- Assist Quality Department, Human Resources, Accounts
Receivables and Accounts Payables Departments, and Leadership Team
- Order food for scheduled luncheons.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Translating (Spanish) as required.The ideal candidate will meet
the following requirements:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Minimum 2 years proven admin or assistant experience
- Supportive, responsive, and reliable
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in MS Office
- High school diploma or equivalent
Keywords: Crown Bakeries, Lawrence , Receptionist/Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!