Company: Lawrence Family Development
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionThe Administrative Assistant supports the work of
a team of professionals providing adult and parent education and
other services to a diverse population of immigrants and other
newcomers. Must be detail-oriented, self-starter, ability to work
independently, with minimal supervision, and manage multiple tasks
concurrently. Responsibilities:GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE
- Greets visitors in a professional, cordial manner.
- Manage telephone calls for timely, helpful response.
- Maintain electronic and paper system for storage and retrieval
- Data entry.
- Inventory of the Family Center office and classroom supplies
and complete reordering as necessary.
- Operates standard office equipment.PROGRAM SUPPORT
- Distribute program and application information.
- Collect applicant information and documentation.
- Client intake/registration.
- Schedule appointments.
- Collection and processing of client fee payments.
- Conduct client follow up surveys to track outcomes.
- Assists in the design and production of marketing materials and
- Maintains accurate and detailed calendar of events.
- Process department reimbursements.
- Other duties as assigned.LEGAL
- Maintain strict confidentiality of client conversations,
correspondence, assessments and legal issues.
- Ensures client records are secured at all
- Three years' experience working in an office environment
- Minimum high school diploma
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook Express
- Excellent organizational skills; professional/respectful
- Willingness to be a team player with a strong sense of
- Commitment to goals and objectives of education and community
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Required
- Flexible rotating work schedule required Reports to: Manager of
Family Center Programs Full Year: 40 hours per week.
Keywords: Lawrence Family Development, Lawrence , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!