Hospice RN Case Manager - $10,000 Sign-on Bonus
Company: Home Health Foundation
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Company DescriptionHome Health Foundation is a proud member of
Tufts Medicine, a health system that is rethinking how academic and
community centers, local and national businesses, and technology
and service innovators can all work together. So that clinicians
can deliver expert care where it's needed most. And, so that we can
bring wellness back to health care, one person at a time.Job
DescriptionWhy Join Us?$10,000 Sign on Bonus, Benefits you will
love, Generous earned time package, Retirement plan with employer
match, Tuition reimbursement and More!The Hospice RN Case Manager
serves as case manager for the IDT and is responsible for the
delivery of quality hospice nursing care for each patient
- Provides hospice nursing care to patients and families
utilizing current principles of palliative care and symptom
management to produce hospice outcomes.
- Coordinates care in a cost efficient manner.
- Collaborates effectively with other members of IDT.
- Utilizes nursing process and current standards of nursing
practice in providing hospice care.
- Provides effective patient and family teaching.
- Communicates with physician and VNA staff regarding changes in
- Understands family dynamics and works effectively within
various types of family systems.
- Demonstrates the ability to act as a patient and family
advocate. Provides information to families about all available
- Accurately addresses need for additional services.
- Performs adequate number of nursing visits necessary to provide
superior hospice care under MVH standards.
- Communicates patient reports and status changes concisely and
- Performs and documents HHA supervision every 14 days.
- Updates Care Plan, Medication Profile and HHA Treatment Plan
routinely and as patient condition changes.
- Completes all nursing documentation per procedures and nursing
standard of practice including assessments, interventions,
responses to interventions, communications, verbal orders,
etc.Position Type/Expected Hours of Work & TravelThis is a
full-time day position. This position will also be required to work
rotating weekend shifts every other weekend.Qualifications
- Registered Nurse in MA and NHAdditional InformationHome Health
Foundation is an equal opportunity employer-
M/F/Veteran/Disability.AAP/EEO StatementHome Health Foundation is
an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to the goal of building
a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the patient
population in which we serve. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable law. Home Health Foundation is especially interested
in candidates who, through their service, training and experience,
will contribute to the diversity and excellence of our health care
community.Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any
time with or without notice.
Keywords: Home Health Foundation, Lawrence , Hospice RN Case Manager - $10,000 Sign-on Bonus, Executive , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!