HCP Marketing Manager
Company: Fresenius Medical Care North America
Posted on: September 17, 2022
The Marketing Manager works on the planning and implementation
of plans and projects that support the Fresenius Medical Care
marketing function. Responsible for developing insightful creative
briefs, partnering with internal and external partners to create
and design marketing materials, leverages communication channels to
communicate the brand messaging to our core target audiences.
Adheres to the Fresenius Medical Care Compliance Program, including
following all regulatory, divisional, business unit and department
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates with Marketing leaders to ensure consistent and
current messaging of the Fresenius Medical Care brands.
- Participates in the development of annual brand/segment
marketing plan that reflects current consumer insights, future
trends, and delivers against business objectives.
- Partners with cross functional groups to work collaboratively
across Marketing and Communications on campaigns that drive overall
brand health, including increasing perception and awareness.
- Drives cross functional execution of brand programs to drive
increased awareness and brand engagement.
- Tracks, monitors, and reports brand health metrics and
recommends corrective measures if necessary.
- Develops a solid understanding of consumer insights regarding
target audiences (Patient journey across continuum of care, HCP
interactions with patients, staff points of influence.)
- Manages communication development process through management of
budget, timeline, and project management for self and affiliated
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up
regarding service issues with all internal and external clients and
vendor partners in a timely manner.
- Oversees day to day operations of marketing programs including
vendor management, internal and external communications, event
coordination, and materials production.
- Understands and adeptly utilizes FMCNA marketing and
communications technology stack (Veeva, Workfront, CE)
- Creates, monitors and can train others in ways of working
including marketing policies, procedures, and processes.
- Ensures that After Action Reviews (AARs) are carried out for
all key campaigns or activities
- Assists with various projects as assigned by direct
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Day to day work includes desk and personal computer work
coupled with collaboration, coordination and communication with
fellow marketing and communication team members, subject matter
experts, and other cross functional business functions.
- Potential to manage a summer intern
- Bachelor's Degree within Marketing or related field; advance
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5+ years related experience in marketing, preferable in the
health care sector.
- Skilled at conceptualizing and reviewing creative materials to
meet business needs.
- Strong organizational, communication (oral and written), and
- Team player with ability to work collaboratively with other
internal and external partners.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Strong decision-making skills and a willingness to adapt with
- Proven ability to creatively apply brand style and tone across
breath of marketing assets.
- Demonstrated understanding of the marketing channels of
communication, both traditional and digital.
- Strong computer skills required with sound knowledge of
Microsoft Office Applications: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual
Orientation/Gender Identity Fresenius Medical Care North America
maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable
federal and state laws.
Keywords: Fresenius Medical Care North America, Lawrence , HCP Marketing Manager, Executive , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!