Dialysis Program Manager - Located in Woburn, MA
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: January 14, 2023
Located in Woburn, MAThe Dialysis Program Manager is
independently responsible for directing, organizing, and developing
the hospitals' hemodialysis program. In this role, the individual
will implement policies and procedures to ensure safe and effective
dialysis program, including supervising care, treatment, and
overall patient care provided by dialysis staff. Additionally, this
role serves as a representative for the dialysis program within
hospital management, meetings, and through general education (in
the hospital and community) and growth of the dialysis program
within the hospital. In partnership with an interdisciplinary team,
the Dialysis Program Manager will communicate and report patient
concerns and changes with the clinical team, to include physicians,
in a timely manner.
License or Certification:
- Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations
- CPR certification
- ACLS within 1 year of hire
- CRRN certification preferred
- One year of experience in inpatient hospital setting
- One year of dialysis nursing experience preferred
- Inpatient rehabilitation experience preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as computer/laptop, telephone,
copy/fax machine, calculator, scanner, etc.
- Microsoft Office software, to include Outlook, Word, and
- Tablo dialysis machine
- Visual acuity, speech recognition, speech clarity.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing
a minimum of 30 pounds including medical supplies and equipment and
the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable
assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling
are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking.
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for
patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring
Skills and Abilities:
- Oral communication, written communication, fluency in English,
- Information ordering, deductive reasoning, social perceptiveness,
time management, critical thinking.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet
deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without continuous supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable, and predictable attendance and
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- Adheres to Standards of Business Conduct.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and/or
night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by
- This position will support cultural diversity by promoting and
maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is
respectful and accepting of diversity.
Address: 2 Rehabilitation Way, Woburn 01801
Job ID: 2238017
Keywords: Encompass Health, Lawrence , Dialysis Program Manager - Located in Woburn, MA, Executive , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!