Licensed Therapist (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT)
Company: Column Health
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Column Health is currently searching for a Licensed Therapist
(Part or Full Time) to join our talented team of outpatient
clinicians! The chosen candidate will excel in providing clinical
services, including screening, assessment, treatment planning,
individual and group counseling, and crisis intervention, all
within the clinical pathways set forth by Column Health. You will
be responsible to evaluate patient's condition and history,
formulate and implement treatment plans, and actively promote
behavioral health awareness and services to the community.Our
Behavioral Health Clinical Therapists play a key role in delivering
on our mission and philosophy; we facilitate full recovery from
mental illness and addiction, while enabling stability and
self-actualization for our patients and team members. Our
therapists play a key role on our multi-disciplinary care teams
which are assigned to patient cases working collaboratively to
provide more coordinated, more effective care for our
patients.Column Health offers a competitive base salary and bonus
compensation structure. Additional benefits of working for Column
- Affordable Health, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- Free Life/A&D Insurance for all employees.
- PTO & Holiday Pay.
- State of the art facilities and IT equipment.
- Clinical & administrative support.
- A company culture that is passionate about helping our
patients, and uses the best in evidence based clinical
- Professional licensure (LICSW, LMFT, LMHC, LCSW).
- Master's degree in psychology, social work, or related
- Experience diagnosing and providing therapy to dual diagnosis
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working
autonomously.As a Column Health Therapist, you will be essential in
restoring hope to individuals and families suffering from these
debilitating illnesses. Come join us!
Keywords: Column Health, Lawrence , Licensed Therapist (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT), Healthcare , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!