Assistant Clinical Supervisor - General Practice
Company: Ethos Veterinary Health
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Bulger Veterinary Hospital is looking to hire an Assistant
Clinical General Practice Supervisor to our technician team in
The Assistant Clinical Supervisor role:
- Participates in identifying and planning for staffing
consistent with needs of client population and budgetary
- Understands workflow of each department.
- Provides input with problem-solving efforts for daily
- Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships
throughout the hospital.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, communication, and
cooperation among team members.
- Advocates satisfaction of internal and external customers.
- Serves as the hospital go to for all departments if needed
- Assists with coordinating the required training and skills of
- Collaborates with staff at all levels and departments to
streamline delivery of services without compromising care or
- Participates in hiring and on-boarding of staff and performance
- Maintains equipment and service needs.
- This role is 90% technical and 10% administrative.
About the Job: As a Room Technician in the General Practice
department, you will be responsible for:
- Triaging incoming patients and managing clients throughout
- Partnering with DVMs in patient assessment, diagnostics,
treatments, and procedures, and catheter placement
- Obtaining and processing laboratory samples such as blood,
urine, free fluid, and fine needle aspirates.
- Utilizing different modalities of radiology imaging for patient
- Executing, monitoring, and recovering all assigned sedation and
- Providing outstanding client care in order to maintain
long-term relationship with clients
Shift: This position is full time of 36 hours and will include
morning, mid-shifts and a weekend shift in the general practice
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a veterinary
hospital setting required. Candidates with an Associates or
Bachelors degree in Veterinary Technology will be considered.
- Comprehensive understand and experience with anesthetic
monitoring is required
- Commitment to develop long-term relationships with colleagues,
clients, and community is required.
- Candidates must be self motivated and have the ability to work
independently in a fast pace environment while maintaining a
positive outlook and ability to work in highly collaborative
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required,
and the ability to deliver exceptional client service is
About Bulger Animal Hospital: Bulger is a full-service hospital
that offers comprehensive care that includes wellness, 24-hour
emergency services, and specialty medicine in the areas of
Ophthalmology, Surgery, Internal Medicine, Exotics, Radiology and
Cardiology. Our mission is to advance the veterinary profession
through our leadership in medicine, education, business, and
promotion of the human-animal bond. We strive to bring together
caring, warm and intelligent people who love to serve and help and
are among the best in their field.
Benefits of Working at Bulger Veterinary Hospital:
- Compensation is based on experience and skill level.
- Full-time benefits include health insurance with the choice of
a 100% employer paid plan; dental, vision, disability, and life
insurances; flex spending accounts for medical and/or dependent
care costs; discounted pet medical care; 401(k); Employee
Assistance Program; and paid time off, uniforms, and a generous CE
Thank you for reading our posting!
Ethos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin,
veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All
employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence,
merit, and business need.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Ethos Veterinary Health, Lawrence , Assistant Clinical Supervisor - General Practice, Healthcare , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!