Travel Hospice RN Registered Nurse
Company: Focus Staff
Posted on: May 5, 2022
We currently have a client in Lawrence, MA looking for a Travel
Hospice RN Registered Nurse!Focus Staff is seeking a traveling
Certified Hospice RN, who will responsible for the provision of
skilled nursing assessment, planning and provision of patient care
in order to maximize the palliation of symptoms. In addition, the
nurse case manager is responsible for identifying patient or family
needs and providing supportive care and appropriate services in
accordance with the attending physician`s orders, the
interdisciplinary team plan of care, and the policies and
procedures of the agency.Contract Assignment - 13 Weeks
(Temporary)Shift: 5x8 NightsRewards: (Hospice RN)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right
licensed Certified Hospice RN.
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to
detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety.
Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the
profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a
critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.Requirements
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Exhibits major team player qualities
- Willingness to assist others when needed
- Maintain a positive attitude toward work and others
- Perform routine duties independent of supervision but consults
with others as required.Work Experience: At least 2 years of
experience as a Hospice RN (Certified Hospice RN)If you are seeking
a position as a Travel Hospice RN Registered Nurse and would like
to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career
goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of
our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare
professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work
or Permanent Placed positions.Responsibilities:
- Assume primary responsibility for patient and family caseload,
including the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation
phases of the nursing process.
- Obtain data on physical, psychological, social and spiritual
factors that may impact patient and family`s needs and initiate
intervention by other members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Initiate communication with the attending physician, other
interdisciplinary staff members and other agencies for the purpose
of coordinating optimal care.
- Effectively utilize resources to assist in meeting the
- Provide regular visits to re-assess the patient`s needs and
update the plan of care.
- Perform therapeutic, preventative and rehabilitative nursing
procedures as directed by the attending physician. 7. Perform
clinical pronouncement of death and provide support to family
- Perform initial assessment of individuals referred for care,
determine eligibility under Amber care criteria and perform
admission of the patient.
- Maintain an accurate clinical record through the timely
preparation of care plans and clinical and progress notes.Job Type:
Contract/Temporary/TravelLocation: Lawrence, MA If You have a
Passion for Nursing, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you
through the Process.Join our VIP team of Traveling
Professionals!Traveling Hospice RN, Hospice RN, Part-Time,
Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier5, Travel Hospice
RN Registered Nurse
Keywords: Focus Staff, Lawrence , Travel Hospice RN Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!