Company: Home Health Foundation
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Company DescriptionHome Health Foundation is a proud member of
Tufts Medicine, a health system that is rethinking how academic and
community centers, local and national businesses, and technology
and service innovators can all work together. So that clinicians
can deliver expert care where it's needed most. And, so that we can
bring wellness back to health care, one person at a time.Job
DescriptionHospice LPN, working with an RN, provides delivery of
quality hospice nursing care for patients in a variety of settings,
including patients under home health and hospice plans of care,
residing in private homes, assisted livings, skilled nursing
facilities and hospice inpatient facilities.Essential Functions
- Provides hospice nursing care to patients and families
utilizing current principles of palliative care and symptom
management to produce hospice outcomes as directed by RN.
Coordinates care in a cost efficient manner.
- Collaborates effectively with other members of IDT.
- Utilizes nursing process and current standards of nursing
practice in providing hospice care.
- Remains competent on technical nursing skills (i.e. IVs,
- Provides effective patient and family teaching.
- Communicates with physician and VNA staff regarding changes in
- Understands family dynamics and works effectively within
various types of family systems.
- Utilizes resources appropriately.
- Patient and family advocate.
- Accurately addresses need for additional services.
- Notifies RN of any patient concerns.
- Communicates patient reports and status changes concisely and
- Updates Care Plan, Medication Profile and HHA Treatment Plan
routinely and as patient condition changes.Position Type/Expected
Hours of Work & TravelThis is a Full-Time Day position working
Monday-Friday and does require a weekend rotation.
- LPN license in MA required. If assigned to New Hampshire
territory, must be a licensed LPN in the State of NH.Additional
InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according
to EEO guidelines.AAP/EEO StatementHome Health Foundation is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to the goal of building a
diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the patient
population in which we serve. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable law. Home Health Foundation is especially interested
in candidates who, through their service, training and experience,
will contribute to the diversity and excellence of our health care
community.Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any
time with or without notice.
Keywords: Home Health Foundation, Lawrence , Hospice LPN, Healthcare , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!