Weekend Home Health Registered Nurse - $6,000 Sign-on Bonus
Company: Tufts Medicine Care at Home
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Company DescriptionCare at Home is a proud member of Tufts
Medicine, a health system that is rethinking how academic and
community centers, local and national businesses, and technology
and service innovators can all work together. So that clinicians
can deliver expert care where it's needed most. And, so that we can
bring wellness back to health care, one person at a time.Job
DescriptionWhy Join Us?$6,000 Sign on Bonus, Benefits you will
love, Generous earned time package, Retirement plan with employer
match, Tuition reimbursement and More!PLUS Extra incentive pay per
shift!Utilizing the nursing process, the Weekend Home Health
Registered Nurse will manage and deliver comprehensive home health
services to clients with various medical/surgical diagnoses within
their place of residence. Responsible for providing nursing care to
patients and education to families in their homes; coordinates
activities with other community and Agency staff and carries out
special activities on assignment.Essential Functions
- Assess and implement physical and psychosocial needs of the
patient following established Standards of Nursing Practice and VNA
- Assess and implement patient/family learning needs, style and
limitations and makes adjustments for delivery of information.
- Identify abuse and/or neglect and identifies reporting
mechanism per policy.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care
appropriate to the age of the patients served.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and
development over the life span.
- Possesses communications skills needed to effectively
understand patient's reactions or responses to treatment.
- Involves the patient in understanding and become involved in
the course of treatment.
- Collaborates with patient /family and other health care
providers and/or community resources with planning of care and
- Develops a realistic written plan of care toward measurable
- Develops and evaluates the plan of care in partnership with the
patient, representative (if any), and caregivers.
- Provides ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the
- Completes physicians' orders, levels of care, and OASIS on all
patients assigned, in accordance with patient care
policies.Position Type/Expected Hours of Work & TravelThis is a
part-time weekend Home Health RN position. Hours of work are
Saturday and Sunday 8:00am-8:30pm.Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Registration and current RN Licensure in the state of
Massachusetts and New Hampshire in good standing required.
- CPR certification required unless ACLS certified.
- Minimum of one year of acute medical/surgical nursing
experience required. Two or three years of acute medical/surgical
experience and/or community health experience preferredAdditional
InformationAll of your information will be kept confidential
according to EEO guidelines.AAP/EEO StatementHome Health Foundation
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and dedicated to the goal of
building a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the
patient population in which we serve. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable law. Home Health Foundation is especially interested
in candidates who, through their service, training and experience,
will contribute to the diversity and excellence of our health care
community.Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any
time with or without notice.
Keywords: Tufts Medicine Care at Home, Lawrence , Weekend Home Health Registered Nurse - $6,000 Sign-on Bonus, Healthcare , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!