Entry Administrator - Community Behavioral Health Center (CBHC)
Company: Beth Israel Lahey Health
Posted on: November 25, 2022
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a
job, you're making a difference in people's lives.
Day (United States of America)
Entry Administrator - Lawrence Community Behavioral Health Center
* New Increased Competitive Pay Rates
The Community Behavioral Health Center Program (CBHC) Entry
Administratorserves as the first point of contact for individuals
arriving at the CBHC in Lawrence. The Entry Administrator
contributes to the agency's mission by welcoming and registering
clients in an efficient and empathetic manner. The entry
administrator is responsible for the first impression of the
organization:?greeting, check-in and directing clients to the
appropriate floor and waiting room. The Entry Administrator may
also manage inquiriesin person, fromclients, visitors and other
community members who walk into the center.
The Entry AdministratorResponsibilities Are:
* Greets the clients and others timely and in a manner that is
respectful and empathetic
* Briefly interviews client or designee to accurately collect
* Verifies the client identifiers to ensure that the correct
medical record is retrieved in the agency EHR
* Uses the agency EHR to verify clients schedule appointments
and/or review if they are a new or existing client.
* Checks in clients arriving for a scheduled appointment.
* Direct individuals to the appropriate floor and waiting room
* Communicate agency and program information to interested parties
including persons-served, agency employees and other
* Answers common, non-clinical questions and escalate questions as
* Monitors visitor access, waiting area and maintains security
* High School Diploma / GED, a minimum of 1 yr. Experience in a
related field; multitasking, time management and strong attention
to detail are essential.
* Bi-lingual English/Spanish, preferred
* Excellent customer services skills
* Standard office administrative practices and procedures,
including the use of standard office equipment; computer
applications; Excel and Word, knowledge of electronic health
records a plus.
* Strong communication and people skills.? Techniques for dealing
effectively with the public and staff, in person and over the
Schedule: PT - 16 hours, Sat & Sun (8:45am-5:15pm)
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do
everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our
colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires
that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19
as a condition of employment.
Keywords: Beth Israel Lahey Health, Lawrence , Entry Administrator - Community Behavioral Health Center (CBHC), Healthcare , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!