Registered Nurse (RN) - CBHC
Company: Beth Israel Lahey Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a
job, youre making a difference in peoples lives.Job
Type:RegularScheduled Hours:40Work Shift:Day (United States of
America)Registered Nurse (RN) - Lawrence Community Behavioral
Health Center (CBHC)Job Description:
- Sign on Bonus up to $3000 (pro-rated for part time)
- New Increased Competitive RatesThe Registered Nurse supports
integration of medical screening and services for the Community
Behavioral Health Center and the Adult & Youth Mobile Crisis
Intervention (AMCI & YMCI) clients, in conjunction with the program
providers.The RNs Responsibilities Are:
- Contributes to the comprehensive assessment of clients seeking
services by collecting vital signs, assessing the client for signs
of substance withdrawal using the Clinical Opioid Withdrawal Scale
(COWS), Clinical Institute Withdrawal Assessment (CIWA) and the
Clinical Institute Withdrawal Assessment for Benzodiazepines (CIWA
- Administer other scales, assessments and rating scales as
indicated, for instance PHQ-9, SDoH screening etc.
- Fills physician orders, administers medication and engages in a
medication reconciliation process.
- Coordinates the medical care of clients including participating
in transition and discharge planning.
- Conducts brief crisis counseling and individualized risk
management/safety planning, provides psycho-education and
coordinates medical care.
- Determines medical stability for disposition to 24-hour level
- Current Massachusetts Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Experience working in a behavioral health care setting
- Strong diagnostic skills; competence in crisis intervention and
- Must be able to quickly establish rapport with a wide range of
- Knowledge of vast array of community resources and how to
- A working knowledge of computers and the ability to complete
documentation electronically is required. In addition, the ability
to complete written documentation timely and effectively.
- Ability to exercise good judgement clinically, legally, and
ethically. Exercises significant independent judgement and decision
making and initiative in the performance of
responsibilities.Schedule: FT 40 hrs, Mon (8:00 - 4:30) Tues (11:30
- 8:00) Wed (8:00 - 4:30) Thurs (11:30 - 8:00) Fri (8:00 -
4:30)FLSA Status:Non-ExemptAs a health care organization, we have a
responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and
protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth
Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against
influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn
about this requirement.More than 35,000 people working together.
Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and
more, making a difference in patients' lives. Your skill and
compassion can make us even stronger.Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Beth Israel Lahey Health, Lawrence , Registered Nurse (RN) - CBHC, Healthcare , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!