Hospice Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - $48-51/Hour - Lawrence, MA
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Nurse, Hospice You Will (Responsibilities)
- Demonstrate knowledge of competencies in discipline-specific
patient care skills required by the care center to provide client
- Demonstrate competency in delivering comprehensive and
personalized care to patients and families including (but not
limited to) the following
- Comfort medication titration and administration
- Monitoring vital signs - reporting findings to the appropriate
- Promoting dignity and comfort at the end of life
- Perform comprehensive client assessments and collaborate with a
multidisciplinary care team to develop or implement an
individualized plan of care as per physician orders that ensure
quality and achieve desired outcomes and goals.
- Maintain continuity of client care by communicating information
timely and effectively with all team members providing care to the
- Participation in IDT meetings as requested.
- Advocate for client needs with physicians and ancillary
- Provide education and support surrounding death and dying to
caregivers and family members.
- Complete documentation timely, accurately, and at the point of
care, according to industry standards and conventions.
- Educate the client, caregivers, and family on the aftercare or
ongoing care of the patient.
- Provide in-home and SNF based care to clients including but not
- Wound Care
- Medication administration
- Trach care
- G/J-tube management
- IV Therapy/Injections
- End of life care
Keywords: ConnectRN, Lawrence , Hospice Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - $48-51/Hour - Lawrence, MA, Healthcare , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...