Overnight Veterinary Technician - ECC/ICU
Company: Ethos Veterinary Health
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Bulger Veterinary Hospital is looking to add a -full-time
Overnight Veterinary Technician to join -our Emergency and Critical
Care/ICU Team -in Lawrence, Massachusetts.About the Job: - As an
-Emergency and Critical Care -Technician -you will be responsible
- Triaging incoming patients and managing clients throughout
- Partnering with DVM's in patient assessment, diagnostics,
treatments, and procedures, and catheter placement
- Performing anesthetic monitoring including
intubation/extubation of patients, monitoring vitals, and
troubleshooting of machines
- Obtaining and processing laboratory samples such as blood,
urine, free fluid, and fine needle aspirates. -
- Utilize different modalities of imaging for patient
assessmentSchedule: This is a Full-time position that include two
week night 12-hour overnight -shifts -and 1 weekend overnight
shift. The schedule will also include 3 Holiday shifts.
-Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of -3 -years of experience working in a veterinary
hospital setting required.
- Candidates with an Associate's or Bachelor's degree in
Veterinary Technology will be considered.
- Comprehensive understand and experience with anesthetic
monitoring is required
- CVT, LVT, or VTS preferred
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and
commitment to develop long-term relationships with colleagues,
clients, and community is required.
- Maintain a positive outlook and ability to work well in a
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required,
and the ability to deliver exceptional client service is
expected.About Bulger Veterinary -Hospital: -Bulger is a
full-service hospital that offers comprehensive care that includes
General Practice, 24-hour Emergency Services, and Specialty
Medicine in the areas of Ophthalmology, Surgery, Exotics,Internal
Medicine, and Cardiology.Mission: Our mission is to advance the
veterinary profession through our leadership in medicine,
education, business and promotion of the human-animal bond. We
strive to bring together caring, warm and intelligent people who
love to serve and help and are among the best in their field.
-Benefits of Working at Bulger Veterinary Hospital:Compensation is
based on experience and skill level. Full-time benefits include
health with an optional 100% employer paid plan, dental, vision,
disability and life insurances, flex-spending accounts, 401(k),
Employee Assistance Program, paid time off, uniforms, and a
generous CE allowance.Thank you for reading our job posting.
-IND1Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Ethos Veterinary Health, Lawrence , Overnight Veterinary Technician - ECC/ICU, Healthcare , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...