Registered Nurse (RN)
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Earn as much as $72 an hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in
Lawrence, MA and the wider region with a fully flexible schedule
and the stability of a W2 job. At IntelyCare, fully flexible means
that you alone get to decide when, where, and how often you work.
With our all-in-one app you can easily find the most convenient
shifts at any of our partner facilities, but also leave time off
whenever you like. Even more, as a W2 employee, you also get the
benefits and supportive team that only an employer can provide.
As a nurse-founded company, our mission is to give hard-working
nurse professionals like you the work-life balance you deserve.
That's why we built it right into our business model - and we're
not looking back. If you're ready to leave behind the days of
inflexible schedules, mandatory overtime, and denied time off
requests, then we have a team for you.
When you get to set your own work-life balance on any given day,
you have more time to enjoy the Lawtown Fest at Veterans Memorial
Stadium, morning dog walks along the Merrimack River, or that
weeklong getaway to Ipswich Bay that you've had to put on hold. Get
more control over your work - and your life - by joining our team
today. Find out more below.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $49-$72 (25% higher
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends, overnight, per
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Employer-paid taxes, workers' comp, and malpractice
- Health, vision, and dental benefits for employees and qualified
- Retirement benefit (401k) eligibility
- User-friendly mobile app to track shifts and access other job
- Overtime, holiday, and hazard pay, plus bonus pay for
- Training and continuing education, for free, through the mobile
- Complementary water bottles, scrubs, and other IntelyCare
At IntelyCare, we put our nurses first, something that they see as
soon as they come on board. A few of our "IntelyPros" wanted to
share some highlights of their experience with us. Here's what they
had to say:
"I love having the flexibility IntelyCare has given me... My
average pay has increased tremendously and being paid daily has
taken a lot of stress off my life. I'm extremely thankful for this
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is
a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer
any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super
easy to use."
"IntelyCare is an awesome company to work for! The pay and the
facilities they partner with are incredible, and the customer
service is next level."
"IntelyCare values our worth and shows appreciation for the work we
do! Everyone is so helpful and willing to help - I can always
connect with someone when I need to. Working with this company has
released a lot of stress from my life!"
- Administering nursing care in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute
- Working with residents and medical staff to devise care
- Ensuring residents receive the right personalized treatments
- Explaining best options for care with residents and their
- Consulting with other healthcare professionals, including
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Overseeing the compliance with facility policies and nursing
- Documenting and checking the accuracy of interventions and
- Performing fluid sample draws for lab work
- Leading the training and supervision of nursing staff
- Assisting with incident investigations and checking for
accuracy of reporting
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts state license to practice as a Registered
- Graduation from an approved nursing program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4
- Strong organizational skills
Take Control Your Schedule Today
If you're ready to take the next step in your career, but also want
control over your schedule, then we just might be the perfect
match. Consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1
in quality by applying for an RN job today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Lawrence, Massachusetts 01840
Keywords: IntelyCare, Lawrence , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!