Client Care Concierge- Specialty Services
Company: Ethos Veterinary Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Client Care Concierge- Specialty ServicesBulger Veterinary l
Hospital is seeking a full-time Client Concierge to join our busy
Specialty Services in Lawrence, MA.The Client Concierge ensures
that the Pet Owner's experience is exceptional throughout the visit
in partnership with the medical, client care, and call center
teams. This person serves as the primary, non-medical coordinator
between clients and departments to ensure a seamless
interdepartmental visit and provides fluid information of next
steps in the appointment process.Primary Responsibilities:
- The Client Concierge assists with financial processing and
answers any general questions that may arise during the visit.
- Prepare and review documents and medical records accurately and
completely to ensure a smooth check-out process for clients
- Admit and discharge pets from appointments and services and
schedule follow-ups as needed
- Accurately update and maintain client/pet records and files in
accordance with Ethos and legal requirements
- Consistently monitor the progress of the pet from check-in to
check-out and provide ongoing communication to the client and
interdepartmental teams, keeping everyone aware of all activities
including the pet's location, treatment provided, changes in cost,
and next steps.
- Manage the appointment schedule for each day and review
upcoming appointments for the week in advance of the clients'
- Assist clinical team with follow-up activities including follow
up calls and post-appointment tasks.About You:
- Previous experience in, and passion for, delivering exemplary
- You will embody our culture by treating every client with the
utmost courtesy and attention, with a keen sensitivity to the
emotional bond between clients and their pets.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills that
highlight your ability to provide a positive, friendly, and
welcoming environment at all times.
- Superior interpersonal skills and be able to develop and
maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Support team members in reaching common goals.
- Listening and responding appropriately to the concerns of
clients and team member.
- Previous experience as a veterinary receptionist, medical
secretary, or customer service representative strongly
preferred.Schedule: Full time hours 36 hours a week, weekend shift
weekly and 3 Holidays per yearAbout Bulger Veterinary Hospital:
Bulger is a full-service hospital that offers comprehensive care
that includes General Practice, 24-hour Emergency Services, and
Specialty Medicine in the areas of Ophthalmology, Surgery, Internal
Medicine, Exotics, Radiology and Cardiology.Mission: Our mission is
to advance the veterinary profession through our leadership in
medicine, education, business and promotion of the human-animal
bond. We strive to bring together caring, warm and intelligent
people who love to serve and help and are among the best in their
field.Qualifications and experience requirements
- High school education or equivalent with 2-5 years of
experience in a professional customer-facing environment.
Veterinary medical or hospitality industries strongly
- Must possess high ability to multi-task, prioritize and
- Mathematical abilities to apply concepts such as fractions,
percentages, ratios, addition, subtraction, multiplication,
division and proportions to practical situations.
- Comprehensive ability to speak, read, and write English and
interpret technical procedures, including the ability to
effectively present information and respond to questions from
technical staff, doctors, managers and clients.
- Fundamental working knowledge of windows based programs
including word processing, data entry, email systems and
- Previous experience as a client service representative,
customer service representative, or patient coordinator will be
considered.Thank you for reading our job posting!Ethos is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status
or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is
decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and
Keywords: Ethos Veterinary Health, Lawrence , Client Care Concierge- Specialty Services, Hospitality & Tourism , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!