Client Care Concierge - Emergency & Critical Care
Company: Ethos Veterinary Health
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Bulger Veterinary -Hospital is seeking a full-time Client
Concierge to join our busy Emergency department in Lawrence, MA.The
Client Concierge ensures that the Pet Owner's experience is
exceptional throughout the emergency process in partnership with
the medical, client care, and call center teams. - This person
serves as the primary, non-medical coordinator between departments
to ensure a seamless interdepartmental visit and provides fluid
information of next steps in the appointment process. -Primary
- The Client Concierge assists with financial processing and
answers any general questions that may arise during the visit.
- Prepare and review documents and medical records accurately and
completely to ensure a smooth check-out process for clients
- Admit and discharge pets from appointments and services and
schedule follow-ups as needed
- Accurately update and maintain client/pet records and files in
accordance with Ethos -and legal requirements
- Consistently monitor the progress of the pet from check-in to
check-out and provide ongoing communication to the client and
interdepartmental teams, keeping everyone aware of all activities
including the pet's location, treatment provided, changes in cost,
and next steps.
- Manage the appointment schedule for each day and review
upcoming appointments for the week in advance of the clients'
- Assist clinical team with follow-up activities including follow
up calls and post-appointment tasks. - -About You:
- Previous experience in, and passion for, delivering exemplary
client service. -
- You will embody our -culture by -treating every client with the
utmost courtesy and attention, with a keen sensitivity to the
emotional bond between clients -and their pets.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills that
highlight your ability to provide a positive, -friendly, and
welcoming -environment at all times.
- Superior interpersonal skills and be able to develop and
maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Support team members -in reaching common goals.
- Listening and responding appropriately to the concerns of
clients and team member. -
- Previous experience as a veterinary receptionist, medical
secretary, or customer service representative strongly preferred.
-Schedule: -Full time hours 36 hours a week nights and mid shifts.
Weekly weekend shift and 3 holidays per yearAbout Bulger Veterinary
-Hospital: -Bulger is a full-service hospital that offers
comprehensive care that includes General Practice, 24-hour
Emergency Services, and Specialty Medicine in the areas of
Ophthalmology, Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Cardiology.Mission:
-Our mission is to advance the veterinary profession through our
leadership in medicine, education, business and promotion of the
human-animal bond. We strive to bring together caring, warm and
intelligent people who love to serve and help and are among the
best in their field. -Qualifications and experience requirements
- High school education or equivalent with 2-5 years of
experience in a professional customer-facing environment.
Veterinary medical or hospitality industries strongly
- Must possess high ability to multi-task, prioritize and
- Mathematical abilities to apply concepts such as fractions,
percentages, ratios, addition, subtraction, multiplication,
division and proportions to practical situations.
- Comprehensive ability to speak, read, and write English and
interpret technical procedures, including the ability to
effectively present information and respond to questions from
technical staff, doctors, managers and clients.
- Fundamental working knowledge of windows based programs
including word processing, data entry, email systems and
- Previous experience as a client service representative,
customer service representative, or patient coordinator will be
considered.Thank you for reading our job posting! -Ethos is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin,
veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All
employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence,
merit, and business need.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Ethos Veterinary Health, Lawrence , Client Care Concierge - Emergency & Critical Care, Hospitality & Tourism , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...