Agile System Administrator
Company: ZOLL Medical Corporation
Posted on: January 9, 2022
ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the
forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software
solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140
countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product
offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others
trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer
service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save
the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR
Help - technology-an industry first-to the world's only wearable
defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none
of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of
ZOLL employees, and we're invested in their success.We offer
competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our
team. It's a great time to be a part of ZOLL!NOTE: ZOLL now
mandates COVID vaccinations subject to legal exemptionsJob
Summary:Responsible for the development, technical support, driving
continuous improvements, and sustaining activities related to the
ZOLL Agile PLM System.Essential Functions:
- Coordinate Agile system updates with Sr. Agile Administrator
and key business stakeholders. Will need to liaise with 3rd party
contractors and internal IT members as required.
- Prepare test scripts with Sr. Agile Administrator, perform
system testing, and write up validation documentation.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of data structures to assist with
requested reporting needs or data questions.
- Trouble shoot technical software issues in real time with Sr.
Agile Administrator working directly with IT technical team as
needed to ensure an improved business solution.
- Maintain and document changes to Agile Approval Matrix working
with Department Managers and ZOLL's Quality Management System.
- Provide Agile desktop support to the geographically diverse
user community as required resolving client issues in a timely
- Maintain Service Ticket log. Work to resolve and close assigned
- Assign Agile User Licenses as required and maintain License log
and License Pool User counts.
- Assist with Agile Training for New Hires.
- Research opportunities to maintain best in class Product
Lifecycle Management platform. Skill Requirements:
- Oracle Business system experience preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of product structure, Bill of Materials
(BOMs), and change management.
- Flexibility and willingness to quickly learn new
- Strong team player, ability to work with minimal instruction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability
to conduct technical demonstrations and presentations to
stakeholders at all organization levels.Required/Preferred
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Experience with Agile PLM System as an administrator and/or
- Agile PLM System implementation experience is plus.Other
Duties:Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed
periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business
necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to
modification.About ZOLLZOLL Medical Corporation, an Asahi Kasei
Group Company, develops and markets medical devices and software
solutions that help advance emergency care and save lives, while
increasing clinical and operational efficiencies. With products for
defibrillation and monitoring, circulation and CPR feedback, data
management, therapeutic temperature management, and ventilation,
ZOLL provides a comprehensive set of technologies that help
clinicians, EMS and fire professionals, and lay rescuers treat
victims needing resuscitation and acute critical care. For more
information, visit www.zoll.com.The Asahi Kasei Group is a
diversified group of companies led by holding company Asahi Kasei
Corp., with operations in the material, homes, and health care
business sectors. Its health care operations include devices and
systems for acute critical care, dialysis, therapeutic apheresis,
transfusion, and manufacture of biotherapeutics, as well as
pharmaceuticals and diagnostic reagents. With more than 30,000
employees around the world, the Asahi Kasei Group serves customers
in more than 100 countries. For more information, visit .This job
has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of ZOLL. TalentBoost is
committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and
equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is
the policy of TalentBoost not to discriminate based on race, color,
national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed,
disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity
and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local
Keywords: ZOLL Medical Corporation, Lawrence , Agile System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!