Company: NxStage Medical, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and writing
various types of user documentation, including how-to guides,
manuals, references, or instructions. This candidate should have
strong communication skills which enable them to explain
complicated concepts in a simple manner. This individual will also
meet with customer representatives frequently in order to
understand required content.
- Gathering and analyzing technical and product information from
various sources to document new or changing product functionality
and maintain existing user documentation and training
- Collaborating with other writers to ensure continuous
improvements in writing style, use of graphics, harmonization of
terminology, layout, and team initiatives.
- Participating in cross-functional teams to achieve the best
possible outcome for our audience.
- Investigating new and innovative ideas to create/update
- 1-3 years' experience as a Technical Writer.
- Bachelor's Degree in English or a professional writing
certificate in addition to a 4-year college degree.
- Competent in using FrameMaker and familiar with HTML/XML
- Familiar with graphics tools such as PhotoShop or
- Able to communicate effectively with cross-functional team
- Able to solicit feedback from reviewers and negotiate changes
to achieve team consensus.
- Engaged team player who supports ongoing internal team
- Intellectual curiosity about technical products and systems;
commitment to product knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to operate in a fast-paced
environment with evolving project requirements and priorities.
Keywords: NxStage Medical, Inc., Lawrence , Technical Writer, IT / Software / Systems , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!