Company: NESC Staffing
Posted on: November 18, 2022
The Software Engineer' s primary responsibility is designing and
developing Windows, Linux, and
macOS software products.
- Uses repository (SVN, BitBucket, Git etc.) with consistent and
- Promotes and utilizes bug reporting programs such as JIRA.
- Works with Test Engineering to resolve issues and drive test
- Responds, resolves, or schedules resolution from bug and anomaly
- Adheres to and provides updates to company coding standards as
new practices are adopted or where best practices can be applied to
refine the standards.
- Ability to design, develop or modify software for new and
existing apps and projects.
- Ability to create Software projects from start to finish for
customer release which requires proficiency in platform dependent
- Strong visual creativity skills in software GUI design.
- Works with hardware engineers to design and document system
architecture for new products.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or
equivalent work experience.
- 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates proficiency with Visual Studio and/or other IDE'
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong IT networking and system skills.
- Master' s degree in Computer Science.
- Optics and image process experience (openCV).
- Experience with Logic Analyzers and other debugging tools.
- Familiar with Blazor as well as the latest development tools and
- Phone App development (Native and Hybrid) using Xamarin, xCode,
Android studio, Ionic, Cordova, Angular, HTML.
- Experience with Telerik UI, QT.
- Expert developing multi-user Web applications.
- Linux expert for embedded applications and kernel
- Experienced in data communications including RS232, USB, TCP/IP
Proficient in, SQL, Java, Python, C++, C#, HTML and .Net
Keywords: NESC Staffing, Lawrence , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!