Advanced Software Engineer- T3
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Who we are
With its A.I.-powered robotic technology platform, Symbotic is
changing the way consumer goods move through the supply chain.
Intelligent software orchestrates advanced robots in a
high-density, end-to-end system - reinventing warehouse automation
for increased efficiency, speed and flexibility.
What we need
We are looking for an Advanced Software Support Engineer to join
our T3 team within our Core Systems Software Engineering
organization. Your job will be to deploy and support software
change requests, automate software deployment processes, support
resolution of critical incidents, and collaborate with other
Symbotic teams to ensure our customers have support to run
What we do
The T3 team is part of the Core Systems Software Engineering
organization and is responsible for software/systems deployments,
prompt critical issues resolution, and scaling to many customers
and sites. We are solving some of the toughest operational
challenges in some of the most sensitive and mission critical
automated warehouse solutions.
What you'll do
- Provide direct support for product release activities "on-site"
at customer locations.
- Provide escalation support for short-term problem resolution
- Perform direct coding and validation activities for support
- Create documentation of system-level functionality from a
- Install highly configurable hardware interfacing software.
- Gather information about the needs of the customers and the
capabilities/usage of the underlying software components to drive
product improvement activities within software engineering in a
- This position will be onsite at our Wilmington, MA headquarters
- This position may require an early start schedule (example 6am
- Participate in an "on-call" rotation to provide after-hours
- Up to 10% travel to customer sites may be required.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
required or 10+ years applicable experience.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in software deployment,
development, and support.
- SQL Server experience is required.
- Linux exposure is required.
- Powershell/python/bash scripting experience.
- Knowledge of one or more cloud-native software technologies
including Kubernetes, Ansible, RabbitMQ, Docker, Microsoft Azure,
- Object-oriented programming experience is desired.
- Working knowledge of Windows O/S configuration.
- Knowledge of Windows User and Account management.
Symbotic is an automation technology leader reimagining the supply
chain with its end-to-end, AI-powered robotic and software
platform. Symbotic reinvents the warehouse as a strategic asset for
the world's largest retail, wholesale, and food & beverage
companies. Applying next-gen technology, high-density storage and
machine learning to solve today's complex distribution challenges,
Symbotic enables companies to move goods with unmatched speed,
agility, accuracy and efficiency. As the backbone of commerce the
Symbotic platform transforms the flow of goods and the economics of
supply chain for its customers. For more information, visit
We are a community of innovators, collaborators and pioneers who
embrace our differences, because we know unique perspectives make
us stronger and smarter. Every perspective matters. We depend on
the collective voices of our employees, customers and community to
help guide us as we build a better place to work - for you and the
world. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity
We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity,
gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Keywords: Symbotic, Lawrence , Advanced Software Engineer- T3, IT / Software / Systems , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!