Armed Guard Transport
Posted on: February 18, 2021
The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned
in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise
by offering the highest levels of service and support to our
customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about
our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join
our team - and stay here.
Armed Guard Transport
- Work independently to deliver or pick up and reconcile the
valuables at a customer's location along a scheduled route
- Drive a DOT regulated vehicle and adhere to route
- Maintain the safety, security and control of the armored
vehicle at all times
- Maintain the highest degree of security and control of the
customer shipment at all times
- Maintain a courteous and professional demeanor while performing
daily customer interactions
- Reconcile customer deposits and receipts of all valuables
handled throughout the daily scheduled run
- Maintain radio communication with the branch and/or dispatch
- Load and unload the armored vehicle
- Complete appropriate driving and delivery documentation
- Report all faults experienced during the day's activity
- Ensure overall cleanliness of the vehicle's interior
- Able to work weekends, holidays and/or extended hours
Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services,
trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both
public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to
businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do
it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us
proud. Brink's Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be
considered for this position, you must complete the entire
application process, which includes answering all prescreening
questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an
email confirming that we have received your application. We will
review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem
you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at
Brink's U.S. For more information about future career
opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or
Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any
other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to
providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Brinks, Lawrence , Armed Guard Transport, Other , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!