Company: Ameripride Services, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Attendance is an essential function of the job
- Work in assigned area of production responsibility as scheduled
in a safe and efficient manner.
- Attend departmental and branch meetings as needed to engage and
complete education and training.
- Assist fellow production workers by performing duties of lesser
skill, such as supplying or holding materials or tools, and
cleaning work areas and equipment.
- Consistently seek the improvement and development in assigned
role/job and skills. Seek to develop multiple areas of capability
in order to support the production team.
- Create and support a culture of adherence to branch
standardization in support of, financial, service, and safety
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Ability to work assigned shift- attendance is required
- Basic Math reasoning skills
- Lifting Ability; up to 25-50 pounds continuously; Push/Pull
Ability; up to 150 pounds assisted
- Capability to work in a fast-paced work environment that may
have fluctuating temperatures and loud noise levels while working
with machinery in a safe and conscientious manner
- Must be able to adhere to safety standards
- One year of industrial laundry experience
- Capability of understanding work instructions in English
DEPARTMENTS AND DUTIES - Quality workmanship, teamwork and
regular attendance are essential in these roles:
Receive; scan (track) bags of soiled garments onto counting
tables. Examine articles to be cleaned, according to color, fabric,
dirt content, and cleaning technique required.
Inspect soiled articles to determine sources of stains, to
locate color imperfections, and to identify items requiring special
treatment or repair.
Place soiled garments/products into push carts (or other
designated material handling equipment) for delivery to wash and
Keywords: Ameripride Services, Inc., Lawrence , Production Employee, Other , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!