Company: Alliance Healthcare Services, Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2021
About Us At Alliance HealthCare Services, our focus is on
transforming the customer and patient experience. Vital to our
success are the Corporate Team Members who collaborate with
clinical, operational, and sales teams in the field. We focus on
delivering improved processes, innovative new services, and
business solutions that differentiate and advance our comprehensive
clinical services-always with our patients' and customers' needs in
mind. Job Responsibilities The Chief Technologist monitors and
reports daily aspects of imaging services. Assists Manager (Manager
of Operations / Center Manager) and/or Radiology Supervisor in
coordinating daily operations to maximize quality of patient
care/image quality, ensuring proper equipment performance,
guaranteeing safe/clean equip, and controlling the cost of service.
Schedules Team Member work assignments. Conducts/ Assists Manager
of Operations and or Radiology Supervisor with Team Member
evaluations and education. Will oversee multi-modalities,
regardless of individual licensure. Specific duties include, but
are not limited to:
- Performs clinical scans and responsible for patient safety.
Scan time may range from 60% to 80%. Scanning hours to be routinely
scheduled or fill open shifts as needed.
- Creates and distributes Team Member schedules. Approves
timecards (typically for up to 40 Team Member timecards). Hires,
manages performance, develops Team Members, and conducts and
completes New Hire and Annual Clinical Assessments and performance
- Acts as customer point of contact for primary escalations.
Liaisons between customers, operations leadership and sales.
Supports unit audits, ACR accreditation activities, and Joint
Commission preparedness. Works with team and customer on protocol
development and review.
- Other duties as assigned. Position Requirements
- Associate's degree and Certificate from College or Technical
School in Radiology/Nuclear Medicine Program or equivalent
experience required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3 years of scanning experience preferred.
- CPR Certification.
- State licensed in the modalities supported, if applicable.
- Valid state drivers license, as applicable.
- Technologists providing MRI services
- ARRT (MR) or ARMRIT as allowable by contract in lieu of
- Scanning experience in MRI
- Technologists providing CT services
- Scanning experience in CT
- Technologist providing PET services
- ARRT(N) or NMTCB
- Scanning experience in PET
- Technologists providing PET and Diagnostic CT services
- ARRT(N) or NMTCB and ARRT(CT)
- Technologists providing Ultrasound services
- ARDMS certification or ARRT(S)
- Scanning experience in ultrasound
- Technologists providing Mammography service
- Scanning experience in Mammography
- Ability to work at several locations.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications and programs.
- Job may require 25% of local travel.
- The COVID-19 vaccination is/may be a condition of employment.
Alliance HealthCare Services is a nationwide organization
headquartered in Irvine, California. With the help of our 2,500
Team Members, our company provides exceptional care through our two
main divisions: Radiology and Oncology. Together we are "One
Alliance" committed to serving our patients and customers as "An
Incredible Team Making an Incredible Difference." What You'll Do at
- Perform clinical scans
- Train new hires and conduct ongoing reviews on clinical
- Assist with day to day unit operational issues.
- Work with team and customer on protocol development and review
What You'll Bring to Alliance:
- High School diploma or equivalent exp.
- ARRT (MR) or ARMRIT as allowable by contract in lieu of ARRT
- Min. of 3 yrs. of technologist exp.
- CPR Certification
- Valid state driver's license
- Ability to work at several locations What Alliance Will Provide
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Time Off: vacation, sick, holidays & float days A division
of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal opportunity
employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity &
expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability. MRI, MRI
Technologist, MRI Tech, ARRT, radiology, magnetic resonance
imaging, magnetic resonance, diagnostic imaging, diagnostic,
imaging, diagnostic scan, diagnostic scanning
Keywords: Alliance Healthcare Services, Inc., Lawrence , Chief Technologist, Other , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!