Company: Spectrum Health Systems
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in
the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to
provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking
treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We
assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and
fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier,
more productive lives.At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great
pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that
providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions
and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization
ahead of the rest. Location: New Beginnings Peer Recovery Center -
Lawrence, MA - Schedule: Must be open to flexible hours. Saturdays
are a must Pay rate: $15.00-$16.00/per hour with paid lunches The
-Peer Coordinator -is responsible for:
- Recruiting volunteers to work in the Recovery Center.
- Providing pre-service orientation and training to peer
- Working closely with peer volunteers to plan, implement and
evaluate program activities.
- Overseeing work performed by peer volunteers.
- Helping to facilitate volunteer committees.
- Providing recovery coaching to participants.
- Helping to facilitate support groups.
- Performing case management activities regarding initial
housing, job search, medical services, insurance, social services,
education, etc. Qualifications:
- Minimum education of a high school diploma required.
- One year of experience in a substance abuse program
- Recovery Coach Certified. If not, must agree to work towards
- Personal recovery experience is preferred
- Must have driver's license and a vehicle to get around or
working towards obtaining both
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal, social and writing skills.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to
determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral
communication and to communicate effectively in an
interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting.
- Must provide proof of COVID vaccination or, as an alternative,
appropriate documentation that will support either a medical or
religious exemption. Benefits:
- 401k with company contribution
- Discounts on a wide array of entertainment/services ---CA *CB
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer
and does not discriminate against any employee orapplicant for
employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability,sex,
sexual orientation or national origin. - Other details
- Job Family : Direct Care
- Job Function : Direct Care I
- Pay Type : Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate : $15.00
- Max Hiring Rate : $16.00
Keywords: Spectrum Health Systems, Lawrence , Peer Coordinator, Other , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!