Assembly Operator 2 - Wire Bond
Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Adecco is assisting a manufacturer in Lawrence, MA who is
looking for an addition Wire Bonder in their Assembly department!
Pay rates: $20.00-$25.00/hr based off experience. Job Description:
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform Manual and Semi-Automatic bonding functions in wire
bond and die attachment.
- Will work with a microscope for extended periods of time.
- Will be required to follow instructions on work orders,
drawings and process specifications.
- Must be able to fill out supporting documentation and
understand verbal instructions.
- Operate Equipment including Various Wire Bonders QUALIFICATIONS
AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Read/Write English PREFERRED SKILLS
- 2 Year's Wire Bond Experience
- Basic Computer Skills (Data Entry)
- Familiarity with ESD/Clean Room Protocol
- Detail Oriented
- Familiarity with ISO9001 and MIL-PRF-19500
- Ability to manipulate small parts with tweezers and other hand
- Ability to work with a microscope for extended periods
- Able to lift 20 lbs., sit, stand, and walk for extended periods
If you are interested please apply here, email
Matt.Cram@adeccona.com, or call our office at 603-355-8310 and ask
for Matt Cram. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To
read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please visit
http://www.adeccousa.com/candidateprivacy/. Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company
will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Lawrence , Assembly Operator 2 - Wire Bond, Other , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!