The Community Group Teaching Fellows Program
Company: The Community Group
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Why Consider TCG's Co-Teaching Fellows and Generalists Teaching
The first few years of a child's education can be the most
important in his/her life, setting the stage for future success. As
a Community Group Teaching Fellow or Generalist you will help
prepare children for success throughout their lives.
As a Fellow at CDCPS you will:
- Give children the tools they need to succeed in life
- Gain the experience you need to be hired as a permanent classroom
teacher - many of our Fellows have been rehired as full classroom
teachers after their year of experience and training with us
- Learn from outstanding educational practitioners
- Be part of a collaborative community of seasoned educators
- Be an integral part of the movement to transform education in
Lawrence and the United States
- In The Community Group Co-Teaching Fellows program you will:
- Be involved in planning, delivering daily classroom lessons, and
providing small group instruction based on students assessed
- Share classroom management responsibilities and be involved
directly in parent conferencing;
- Gain classroom experience under the guidance of and in
collaboration with highly experienced and qualified lead teachers
In The Community Group Generalist Teaching Fellows program you
- Provide small groups instruction in the classroom during ELA and
- Have the opportunity to work with a wide range of very talented
and experienced teachers; and
- Push in if a teacher is absent.
- In Both Programs you will:
- Work in an exceptionally collaborative environment where teaming
- Contribute to the academic achievement of students in your
- Participate in high-quality professional development alongside
practitioners from our nationally acclaimed charter network;
- Gain firsthand experience in research based teaching practices
and using data to drive instruction;
- Support, promote, lead, and participate in community service
activities at your school site and within the larger community;
- Have opportunities to receive an additional stipend by leading
student centered after school activities; and
- Be considered for a permanent teaching placement within The
Community Group's Charter School network.
Qualifications Co-Teaching Fellows Opportunity:
This teaching position requires a successful college history with a
minimum of bachelor's degree. Preference will be given to
candidates who have completed student teaching and who are
certified. A Master's Degree is a plus. Applicants must be a US
Citizen or Permanent US Resident.
Qualifications: Generalist Teaching Fellows Opportunity:
This position requires a successful college history with a minimum
of bachelor's degree, but it doesn't require a degree in education.
In fact, if you are interested in becoming a teacher, love
children, are flexible, and treasure collaboration this may be the
perfect stepping stone for you. Applicants must be a US Citizen or
Permanent US Resident.
Keywords: The Community Group, Lawrence , The Community Group Teaching Fellows Program, Other , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!