Backend Engineer - Remote Optional
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Signup on Hired to find your dream job (remote work available)
as a Backend Software Engineer at one of 10,000+ companies looking
for jobseekers just like you. Companies on Hired apply to you!
You'll receive salary and compensation details up front - before
the interview. By crafting a profile on Hired, we're confident that
you'll find a job you'll love. Being a Backend engineer means that
you are responsible for the construction and the efficiency of all
the Backend functionality for a website. You are essential in
getting a project off and running. As a Backend developer, you can
integrate user-facing elements built by front-end developers with
server-side logic, as well as build libraries and reusable code for
future use. - We need Back-end Engineering jobseekers on Hired who
are results-oriented, multifaceted and can work independently or in
a team environment, to get the job done. Common
- Using frameworks to build service-side software and integrate
APIs and cloud computing.
- Analyzing and compiling data, codes and processes to identify
areas of improvement and resolve issues.
- Think strategically, creatively and innovatively using good
judgment and technical skills.
- Strong understanding of programming techniques and tools, as
well as the web development cycle.
- Record data and report findings to the appropriate
- Proficiency in writing and optimizing SQL queries.
- Build security settings, restore and back up technologies for
databases and websites.
- Work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while managing and
prioritizing multiple responsibilities. Skills & Experiences Our
- Degree in computer engineering/web development/computer science
or equivalent experience.
- Experienced or accomplished in any of the following: SQL, Ruby,
Ruby on Rails, Java for Front-End and Backend programming, Go
Language, Swift, Docker, Azure, AngularJS and Angular 2.
- Adept in crafting REST APIs and version control like Git.
- Experienced with modern MVC frameworks.
- Knowledgeable with application architecture stacks, including
API layer, business logic, data modeling, hosting, network and
UI/UX. These Would Also Be Nice
- Experience crafting mobile applications using Objective-C,
Swift or Android.
- Experience with cloud development (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google
- Experience doing unit testing with Virtual Machines.
- Experience with Webpack.
- Able to work independently or in a team environment.
Keywords: Hired, Lawrence , Backend Engineer - Remote Optional, Other , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!