Registered Nurse RN, Med Surg/Tele
Posted on: January 14, 2023
Position: Inpatient Med Surg/Tele RN Command your healthcare
career with CareRev. Use the CareRev app to claim per diem shifts
at local partner facilities and work when, where, and how often you
like while earning top industry rates. --- The process: Healthcare
professionals who meet facility partner requirements submit an
application, then interview with a CareRev RN. Those who pass their
interviews then submit their credentials and onboard at the
facilities of their choice before completing any applicable
orientations for their specialty. From there, professionals claim
and work shifts that suit their schedules and serve their
lifestyles as independent contractors. --- Are you a qualified
candidate looking for more professional freedom, personal
flexibility, and life balance? Apply today. --- Requirements for
Med Surg/Tele RN:
- Current RN license and good standing with the New Hampshire
State Board of Nursing.
- Current AHA BLS and ACLS certifications.
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an inpatient Med
Surg/Tele RN within the last year.
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN
scope of practice.
- Strong ability to assess, plan, coordinate, evaluate and
delegate the delivery of skilled patient care, as well as
demonstrate critical thinking, and consistency in following
- Must be competent caring for patients on telemetry monitors,
identifying basic arrhythmias, and interpreting Telemetry strips.
- Familiarity caring for patients with a wide variety of
diagnoses including stroke, post surgical, orthopedic, oncology,
and palliative care patients. Rates are subject to change without
prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.
Keywords: CareRev, Lawrence , Registered Nurse RN, Med Surg/Tele, Other , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!