Over Night Client Care Specialist
Company: Ethos Veterinary Health
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Bulger Veterinary Hospital is located on the North Andover
boarder close to -Route 495. We are looking to hire -a Full-time
highly motivated Over Night -Client Care Specialist to join our
team.About the Role: Our -Client Care Specialists are responsible
for welcoming all guests according to company standards. -Our team
must anticipate and address client's service needs, and communicate
professionally, effectively and with empathy. -Client Care
Specialists need to be able to work -in a fast pace
multi-doctor/department practice with the ability to handle several
tasks at hand. -Responsibilities- - -
- Preparing and reviewing electronic medical records
- Assisting with general information
- Directing appointments
- Processing payments, assisting in financial processes
- Answering phones
- Filling medications
- Empathy and understanding during end of life decisionsSkills
- Previous experience in, and passion for, delivering exemplary
client service. -
- You will embody our -culture by -treating every client with the
utmost courtesy and attention, with a keen sensitivity to the
emotional bond between clients -and their pets.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills that
highlight your ability to provide a positive, -friendly, and
welcoming -environment at all times.
- Superior interpersonal skills and be able to develop and
maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Support team members -in reaching common goals.
- Listening and responding appropriately to the concerns of
clients and team member. -
- Previous experience as a veterinary receptionist, medical
secretary, or customer service representative strongly preferred.
- Ability to be flexible in your scheduleSchedule: -This position
consists of 3, 12 hour shifts. -About Bulger Veterinary -Hospital:
-Bulger is a full-service hospital that offers comprehensive care
that includes General Practice, 24-hour Emergency Services, and
Specialty Medicine in the areas of Ophthalmology, Surgery, Internal
Medicine, and Cardiology.Mission: Our mission is to advance the
veterinary profession through our leadership in medicine,
education, business and promotion of the human-animal bond. We
strive to bring together caring, warm and intelligent people who
love to serve and help and are among the best in their field.
-Benefits of Working at Bulger Veterinary Hospital:
- Compensation is based on experience and skill level
- Full-time benefits include health insurance with the choice of
a 100% employer paid plan; dental, vision, disability, and life
insurances; flex spending accounts for medical and/or dependent
care costs; discounted pet medical care; 401(k); Employee
Assistance Program; and paid time off, -uniforms, and a generous CE
- Working with a talented, caring and enthusiastic teamEthos is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin,
veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All
employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence,
merit, and business need. Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Ethos Veterinary Health, Lawrence , Over Night Client Care Specialist, Other , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...