Company: Strategic Delivery Solutions
Posted on: January 9, 2022
An exciting opportunity awaits you at SDS-RX! We are a healthcare
logistic services company with over 100 locations nationwide,
providing dedicated, flexible delivery solutions to long term care,
specialty, infusion, nuclear pharmacies, as well as pharmaceutical
distributors, labs and healthcare networks.
Our Mission is to enhance the quality of patient care, one delivery
at a time. No matter the circumstance, you can count on us to
deliver! Right patient, right place, right time.
SDS Rx is searching for a Logistics Dispatcher to support our
Southborough, MA customer. If you are ready to work with an
innovative and growing organization, please apply today!
As a Logistics Coordinator you are responsible for:
- Scheduling drivers for routes
- Interaction with customer and internal operation employees in
- Coordinate deliveries, ensuring clients delivery times are
- Ensure compliance with all customer requirements.
- Facilitate an adequate pool of independent contractor drivers
- Prepare reports for clients and company management.
- Daily management of billing and driver settlement via eCourier
- Daily assigning of drivers via eCourier software.
- Weekly meetings with operations to review service levels, and
when necessary. quickly implement corrective actions.
- Deliver routes when the driver is not available
- Assists in the development, implementation, and evaluation of
center programs, goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and work
- Conduct business meetings with Independent Contractors (IC s)
- Recruitment of new vendors (IC s)
- On-call work may be required to meet customer needs
- Covering open shifts as needed due to vacations or lack of
- Working non-traditional hours (on-call and weekend
- Other duties as assigned
Other requirements include:
- Ability to clearly communicate with staff in English
- Ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms,
- Ability to lift, push, pull, or carry objects
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 0-50lbs
- Ability to work with others as well as independently
- Proficient with computers, Microsoft Office suite, email, and
SDS Rx is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
physical or mental disability, or veteran status, and encourage all
applicants to apply.
Keywords: Strategic Delivery Solutions, Lawrence , LOGISTICS COORDINATOR, Professions , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!