Company: WIS International
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Inventory Associate Starting Wage from $16.00 Part Time: Paid
hours depend on your availability and business need; the more you
are available, the more you can earn! Perks of Working with
- This position is eligible for our Hourly Incentive Plan, which
is an opportunity to earn additional pay in select shifts, based on
- Work today, get paid tomorrow with Earned Wage Access through
Money Network, a free benefit that allows you to get a portion of
your eligible pay on a Money Network Visa Card the day after your
shift ends, at no charge to you!*
- Referral bonuses: Get paid for referring friends!
- On-the-job paid training
- Career Growth: WIS/RGIS is committed to creating opportunities
for those who aspire for more.
- Commitment to safe work environments
- Employee-paid health insurance available at competitive group
- Opportunities for paid travel
- Opportunity to become a paid driver - ask your hiring manager
- Opportunity to become a pharmacy counter, store reset associate
or other special projects - ask your hiring manager for
- Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
WIS/RGIS Inventory Associate Job Preview Customers rely on WIS/RGIS
to count their business inventory in an efficient, accurate and
professional manner. As the face of our organization, we depend on
you to uphold our Core Values of Service, Pride, Integrity,
Results, Innovation and Teamwork in a positive, safe and inclusive
environment. You will scan the barcodes for the current inventory
at Customer locations to provide them with proper inventory
information that will assist them in making better business
decisions and better supporting their customers! We are passionate
about our people, technology, and process because when you succeed,
we succeed. What can YOU bring to the Team?
- Service - Deliver excellence in everything you do.
- Pride - Do the right thing, the first time!
- Integrity - Strong work ethic, accountable, and honest. Safe
- Results - Execute your role with urgency and accuracy.
- Innovation - Eager to learn new skills! Excited to work in a
- Teamwork - Reliable and motivated part of an excellent team,
your success is our success! Team Requirements
- No previous inventory experience necessary, we are looking for
awesome people like you to Come Count with Us!
- We are always looking for associates with experience in Retail,
Stock, Customer Service, Cashiers, Sales Representatives and/or
Warehouse work. Make your experience count!
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work varied, non-traditional hours, including early
morning or late night shifts, as well as flexible schedules. The
more you are available, the more you can earn! Working Conditions
This position requires the ability to stand for prolonged periods
of time with occasional walking; the ability to use both hands and
wrists for repetitive motions; the ability to frequently be in low
level positions, such as squatting, kneeling, or crouching; the
ability to frequently use a ladder; the ability to lift and carry
items up to 25 lbs.; the ability to frequently travel via car.
Please note that this Job Description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice. For more information on WIS/RGIS, visit our
website at www.wisusa.com. WIS/RGIS is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work
Keywords: WIS International, Lawrence , Inventory Associate, Professions , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!