Company: Lupoli Companies
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionMaintenance TechnicianRiverwalk Innovation
District – Lawrence, MASummary: We are in search of a maintenance
professional who must possess exceptional customer service, and a
can-do attitude, with the ability to perform in multiple areas of
maintenance within the Riverwalk Innovation District. The selected
candidate must have a keen aptitude for attention to detail,
organizing, prioritizing, and understanding of the importance of
following through to completion of all work, tasks, and
- Complete general maintenance duties (painting, minor repairs,
general cleaning (inside/outside of properties), floors, as well as
some preventative maintenance.
- Respond to and complete work orders. Respond to tenant
calls/requests; other operational tasks.
- Perform preventative maintenance duties in adherence to
established guidelines, programs, and procedures; make necessary
recommendations for improvements where required.
- Inspections, site safety, participation in rotating emergency
service call coverage.
- Communicate in a professional manner with building commercial
tenants, and management/vendors on a regular basis and at all
- Move furniture and/or equipment when required.Requirements:
- Experience in a residential/commercial building maintenance
- Technical, vocational, or minor electrical and light plumbing,
light carpentry, and routine preventative maintenance
- Excellent customer service skills. Proficient in English.
- Computer literate; familiarity with Microsoft Office and
Outlook, electronic work order, and preventative maintenance
- Valid, reputable driver's license.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds frequently.Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Health/Dental/Life/STD/Accident insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Free fitness membership
Keywords: Lupoli Companies, Lawrence , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!