Behavioral Technician (BT)- Lawrence, MA
Posted on: January 14, 2023
Do you have experience in behavioral therapy and want to work for a
company that actively improves the lives of the individuals it
serves? In the Behavioral Technician role, you will be responsible
for ensuring behavior management programs are consistently
implemented for people served.
* Establish and maintain a therapeutic relationship by building
rapport with the person served.
* Follow the treatment plan goals and interventions utilizing sound
judgment and seeks out appropriate consultation.
* Collaborate with the family and treatment team members to provide
behavior management techniques effectively and without disruption
to the environment or other individuals.
* Educate parents/guardians on reinforcement and intervention
information when requested.
* Promote safe and socially acceptable replacement behaviors in
order to build a repertoire of communication, social interaction,
and problem-solving skills
* Review progress of people served objectively using behavior
analytic methods, identify solutions to barriers, and make
recommendations to the supervisor and behavior analyst when
* Accurately collect behavior data including: A-B-C, count,
frequency, duration, latency, inter-response time, event, and
interval-based recording as needed
* Ensure all documentation, both staff and person served related is
completed in a timely and accurate manner.
* Complete incident reports as required by agency policy and
* Review daily updates for person served such as new programs,
access level changes, scheduled sessions, etc., implement programs
and train staff on implementation.
* Ensure proper implementation and retraining as needed by
routinely communicating with staff.
* Schedule and prepare for leisure activities to keep persons
served engaged and active when therapy sessions are not taking
* Attend clinical meetings as assigned such as access review
meetings, clinical team meetings, progress conferences, etc.
* Responsible for providing up-to-date residential status of
participants and identifying problem areas affecting the
participant. Follow through with solutions based upon clinical team
* High School Diploma
* Preferred experience in related field
* RBT Credential preferred
* Current CPR/First Aid Certification as required
* Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish
trust and rapport quickly
* A good listener with an ability to empathize while still
_*Why Join Us?*_
* Full compensation/benefits package after 30 hrs/week
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid time off, holiday pay, annual bonus plan
* Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside
a great team of coworkers
* Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
*We have meaningful work for you - come join our team - *_*Apply
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.30 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Weekends only
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Childcare: 1 year (Required)
* Driver's License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
* 25% (Required)
Work Location: On the road%2040230% %%therapy%%
Keywords: Sevita, Lawrence , Behavioral Technician (BT)- Lawrence, MA, Professions , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!