Logistics Analyst I
Posted on: May 18, 2023
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Analyzes company and customer traffic needs.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies
and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices
and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers
can be readily obtained.
- Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Normally receives specific, detailed instructions on all
- May refer to senior staff, if applicable, for assistance with
day-to-day problems that may arise.
- Escalates issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as
- Responsible for researching transportation methods and auditing
carrier costs and performances.
- Develops cost effective routings for clients using national
and/or private courier services as required by sales. This should
include stat couriers.
- Terminates courier operations in the event of client close
- Meets or exceeds logistics' program monthly budget
- Provides technical assistance during negotiation of key courier
- Develops EDI interface programs with key couriers for invoices
- Works with colleagues to insure that the laboratory courier
synergies are utilized regularly.
- Participates in the training of clinical support reps and new
- Works with Marketing/Sales to coordinate trade show courier
- Resolve most client courier complaints regardless of
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more
departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or
location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS :
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- None EDUCATION :
- BS/BA in Business, Operations, Logistics, Supply Chain Mgt., or
- Comparable work experience may be substituted for educational
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 0 - 2 years' related experience.
- Logistics and customer service experience a plus
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications
- Familiarity with ERP a plus
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free
workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Keywords: FRESENIUS, Lawrence , Logistics Analyst I, Professions , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...