Logistics Analyst Intern
Posted on: November 20, 2023
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
As an intern with Fresenius Medical Care, a student will apply
classroom based knowledge to workplace experience and will benefit
from learning experiences in their major area of study.Supports
FMCNA's mission, vision, core values and customer service
philosophy. - -Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including
following all regulatory and division/company policy
requirements.DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:CUSTOMER SERVICE:
- Responsible for driving the FMCNA culture through values and
customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external
and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through
effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up
regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely
manner.PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Other duties as assigned.PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING
CONDITIONS:The physical demands and work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. - -Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-EDUCATION:Actively pursuing a college degree in similar
majorEXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Previous work experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual
Orientation/Gender IdentityFresenius Medical Care North America
maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable
federal and state laws.
Keywords: FRESENIUS, Lawrence , Logistics Analyst Intern, Professions , Lawrence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!